Friday, September 13, 2013

Halloween DIY Costumes for Kids


I've been searching for DIY projects to make Halloween Costumes for the kids.
Every year I try to come up with something different I can make myself.
I found some on Pinterest and wanted to share them with you.
What do think, which is your favorite?


1Ahh! Love IT! My future children will be sporting this Halloween costume at least once!

2I want to make this for myself for Halloween, is that bad?


3Bamm Bamm costume flinstones inspired animal print babies kids children infants kids baby boys  Halloween costumes Halloween school event. $79.00, via Etsy.



4Baby Minnie Mouse!


5Gumball machine costume.. adorable! via Inchmark


6DIY Cupcake Costume

7halloween costume and nutrition facts on the bag! super cute!


8Cute costume idea! HALLOWEEN

9Chicken Costume. If one if my future children ever wants to be a chicken for halloween my life will be complete. #chicken #costume #halloween


10Octopus halloween costume- socks


11Children's Halloween Costume Ideas


12Cute Scarecrows - 2013 Halloween Costume Contest


13Perfect, DIY Toddler Halloween Costume!

14Spooky Knitting: 7 DIY Halloween Costumes + Decorations from @AllFreeKnitting

15DIY Halloween DIY Costumes :DIY Animal Costume : DIY Halloween Cotsumes 2011: Penguin (from Mary Poppins)

16DIY Halloween Costume Challenge | mydiycreations


17Oh my goodness!! Definitely going to see if Grammy Snodgrass can make this for our little bean!!!!



18DIY Halloween Costume : DIY Batman Cape Pattern DIY Halloween


19Miss Banana Pants: 50 DIY Halloween Costume Ideas

20Super Girl #diy #halloweencostume #halloween #kidscostumes #costumes #superherocostumes

21DIY: Halloween Costumes DIY Halloween DIY Costumes


22tomato girls DIY costume halloween can you tell i am going for a food theme this year?!

All these and many more are pinned on my Pinterest Board under Halloween Costumes
If you would like instructions please visit my board for web addresses.










18 comments:

  1. What darling costumes! I especially love the popcorn baby! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting me Marci. I love that one too.
      Angel

      Delete
  2. So stinkin cute! I love the Bam Bam and the Popeye costumes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really adorable aren't they. Thanks for visiting with me.
      Angel

      Delete
  3. These are fabulous! I wish I had had these ideas when my daughter was younger. Now I just need to make these for adults.

    PS: I love the spaghetti bowl! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets harder as the kids get older to come up with costumes to make. I love it when they are little, they love everything. Thanks or visiting with me.
      Angel

      Delete
  4. Every single one of those is awesome and a Pinterest board in the making, to be sure! :) I can't even pick a favorite, everytime I get close to deciding, another one sounds just as good. These are great.

    Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosey
      My Pinterest board keeps growing with little costumes. They are are adorable. It's hard to decide on just the perfect one. Thanks for visiting with me.
      Angel

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Evelyn. Great to see you. Thanks for visiting.
      Angel

      Delete
  6. These are so cute! I love the cave man and monsters inc one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think those are great too. So hard to choose a favorite. Thanks for visiting with me.
      Angel

      Delete
  7. So cute! I love the spaghetti baby :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that just the most adorable little costume. Thanks for visiting me, it's great to have you here.
      Angel

      Delete
  8. I really love the spaghetti baby costume. Very original :) The gumball costume is also one I've never seen. All very cute! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit with me. This is the first gumball costume I had ever seen also. It is adorable.
      Angel

      Delete
  9. how cute are these :) they are just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. wao to sweet. it is to awesome post. thanks to this discussion.
    Children's Costumes Toowoomba

    ReplyDelete