Sunday, July 12, 2015

5 Minutes to a Healthy & Delicious Chocolate Parfait

Delicious and good for you treats don't have to be hard.

Perfect for a dessert or for a meal.
I often have my yummy parfait for breakfast or a night time snack.


All you need is your favorite yogurt, I prefer Yoplait Vanilla.
Then a Chocolate Fiber One Brownie Bar and a fun glass container.

Layering the ingredients in a fun glass will make your kids think they’re 
eating dessert, not breakfast.  They’ll get a much-needed dose of calcium 
and a healthy fiber boost to start off their day.


Spread half a of yogurt in the bottom of your container.
Crumble up your chocolate brownie.


Evenly spoon the remaining yogurt over your brownie.
Add a cherry or garnish of your choice.

Enjoy!
So easy and totally delicious.

Angel

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angel - love this idea! I have quite a challenge every day remembering to eat on a regular schedule, and taking the time to fix something that is healthy. Thanks so much for sharing this, I'll give it a try. I am still not quite back to a "normal" schedule with my blogging but when I finally get things on track, I'll be back to participate and share your blog posts. See you next week at the hop! Nina @ Vintage Mama's Cottage

    ReplyDelete